Thursday, March 20, 2008

I think I'll Pass

Sonora Pass... back again.
Photobucket
We rolled in style.

I had been itching to get out and ride my sled, so Greg & Brendan offered to haul myself and my sled out to Sonora. It was about 60 and sunny, and we had a blast. The snow was surprisingly good, so we decided to do a little boarding as well. Robbie Sell laughed at me when I told him we were gonna go sledding at Sonora that day, but boy was he wrong. It was like boarding at Mt. Hood in June.

Photobucket
Greg on lunch break.

So the best part about the day happened that night. It was an accident... but R.I.P. Brendan's toothbrush.
Photobucket
Thats it for me... have a nice life.

The next day we went up to June Mountain. June is amazing... its a long lift ride up, but soooo worth it.
Photobucket
Blue skies and no lift lines.

Photobucket
Ever seen a perfectly cut pipe? Heres one.

Cody threw down some ridiculous moves.... and a few butt busters as well. He was struggling to walk by the time we left, but he got the shots.

The weather, although warm and blue skies, has skunked the snowfall. But hope is in sight... secret zone blog coming next.

Seacrest out.

No comments: