Saturday, February 23, 2008

KOREA Part 2

The next day started off good, we had a demo in the park at YongPyong. It was super fun and we got some good shots. After the demo we decided to take the gondola up and take a run. On the way down I hit this little ice bump on the side of the run and it shot me into the side of the mountain and my knee slammed right into a rock. After I got up I checked my knee and it didn't look too bad. On the way down my knee started to feel like it was getting worse and by the time I got to the bottom I lifted up my pants and realized that I had a grapefruit growing out the side of my knee.

Photobucket
"It's not that bad"

Photobucket
I am starting to realize that I need to find a translator quick

So my Korean friends Daniel and Sunny took me to the hospital and translated for me. At the hospital they X-rayed my knee and said that I would be ok, or at lease that is what my translator told me. So they wrap my leg up in a half-cast gave me some cool pants and some crutches, and sent me on my way.

The next day I was cooped up in the hotel room all day while everyone went riding, so I decided to make an edit to pass the time

Photobucket
Cabin Fever

No comments: