Thursday, September 18, 2008

COREY SMITH!!!!!

So i was digging around the CAPiTA archives on their site.. its amazing! They cataloged all their old web videos into archives for our enjoyment.

Back around 2001 or 2002 I went out to Windell's Snowboard Camp to get my shred on, and the first day i was strapped in looking down at the "30 footer", which scared me to death. I was real nervous to hit it and this dude rolls up to me and says "hey man... you hit this thing yet today?" and I said "No", and he says "I wonder if they salted it yet" and then he just takes off and bs360s it with unbelievable style.... rockin jeans and a button up white shirt and crazy black hair... it was Corey Smith.

Corey Smith has been one of my favorite snowboarders ever since and always will be.

Watch this and I hope you enjoy it as much as i do...

No comments: