Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SIA 2008











Monday morning I got a new camera in the mail, packed my bags, and hopped on a plane. 4 hours later I arrived in Las Vegas, it was a lot colder that I expected, but
it was still warmer than Cleveland.
The next morning I woke up and began my trek to the Strip. Once there I began my next trek of finding the convention. SIA was stupendous, a lot of companies are doing some cool stuff for next year.

Capita's whole line is amazing. If I were you, I would buy at least two Capitas for next year

Only at Capita do you have board meetings lying down










Forum was business as usual.










SELL! SELL!SELL!










Forum sure made a mess











Kids there were so hyped to ride they decided to drop in on some cargo rollers and go carpet boarding.
Fakie Dawg










Snow>Carpet










Volcom threw a cool party and gave away cool stuff I'll back Volcom











Matt Hammer chillin' at the Signal igloo










Greg Hahn showing off the Forecast line!










Airblaster made me feel at home











Until next time...










TECHNICOLOUR










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fcsucfedu http://www.free-mass-traffic.net/free-mass-traffic/free-mass-traffic-review Free Mass Traffic